The application and admission process reviews each applicant from a variety of perspectives. Each stage of the process accounts for scholars’ academic prowess, along with attendance and behavioral criteria, teacher recommendations, and interpersonal and social skills.
- Grades | Minimum C Average
- Standardized Test | Minimum 50th Percentile Composite
- I.Q. Test | Minimum 50th Percentile
- Exemplary Attendance Record
- Exemplary Behavior Record
Financial aid is available to all scholars accepted to The Collegiate School of Memphis. Funds are awarded on an individual basis dependent on a sliding scale of household income, and they are granted as a part of each scholar’s enrollment contract offer for the school year.
Financial aid awards are contingent upon:
- The parent/guardian’s timely payment of their financial obligation.
- The parent/guardian upholding his/her personal commitment to their scholar and the school.
- The middle school scholar maintaining a 65% or above in all classes.
- The high school scholar maintaining a 2.5 cumulative GPA and earning credit for all courses.
- The scholar maintaining satisfactory attendance.
- The scholar maintaining satisfactory conduct/effort and behavior.
- Admissions Application Closed
- Current Report Card
- Previous Academic Year Final Report Card
- Standardized Test Scores (ERB, IOWA, Stanford, California, etc.)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Aid Application
- Copies of Most Recent W-2 and IRS 1040
- Non-Refundable $60 Application Fee (Payable to The Collegiate School of Memphis)
- TN Immunization Certificate
Upon successful processing of the scholar’s application, an on-site interview with school officials will be required prior to acceptance.