The Collegiate School of Memphis seeks to enroll scholars who are capable of and committed to success in the total educational program of the school. We welcome scholars of all racial and ethnic origins and religious affiliations. Admission is selective and based on factors that include previous school performance, teacher recommendations, testing results, and a record of exemplary behavior at home, in school, and in the community.
The application and admission process reviews each applicant from a variety of perspectives. Each stage of the process accounts for scholars’ academic prowess, along with attendance and behavioral criteria, teacher recommendations, and interpersonal and social skills.
Financial aid is available to all scholars accepted to The Collegiate School of Memphis. Funds are awarded on an individual basis dependent on a sliding scale of household income, and they are granted as a part of each scholar’s enrollment contract offer for the school year.
Financial aid awards are contingent upon:
- The parent/guardian’s timely payment of their financial obligation.
- The parent/guardian upholding his/her personal commitment to their scholar and the school.
- The middle school scholar maintaining a 65% or above in all classes.
- The high school scholar maintaining a 2.5 cumulative GPA and earning credit for all courses.
- The scholar maintaining satisfactory attendance.
- The scholar maintaining satisfactory conduct/effort and behavior.
- Admissions Application
- Current Report Card
- Previous Academic Year Final Report Card
- Standardized Test Scores (ERB, IOWA, Stanford, California, etc.)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Aid Application
- Copies of Most Recent W-2 and IRS 1040
- Non-Refundable $30 Application Fee (Payable to The Collegiate School of Memphis)
Upon successful processing of the scholar’s application, an on-site interview with school officials will be required prior to acceptance.